This is a unique opportunity of a lifetime…and we guarantee you’ll remember it!
During the day, go swimming on a desert beach, snorkel on remote spots and try fishing.
At night, you will camp under the stars and wake up in nature. We will provide enough food for your trip, but if you also have chance to catch your own fresh it’s better!
Typical Route (depending on the wind)
Day 1: Will you survive?
- 9am: Meeting at El Nido Sailing office with the sailing instructor for a briefing and a one hour lesson.
- 10am: Deperture for your first stop: “Pinagbuyutan”, one of the most beautiful Island of Bacuit Bay. It’s about one-hour navigation to reach this Island. Take your lunch there, have a rest on your hamac or take a sunbath. Explore the marine life on snorkeling and try fishing for your diner!
- 3pm: Sand-bar: “A romantic place in the middle of nowhere”. After a full moment of relaxing in it incredible area, you will depart for the camping site.
- 4pm: Camping site “Hidden beach & tropical forest”Arrival at the camping site. Before the sun goes down, you will prepare the camping site with the guides. Chose hamac or tent, make a fire-bone, eat fresh fishes & fruits, watch sunset, and learn about the environment with your local guide.
Day 2: An other day of exploration
- 8am: Take your breakfast before pack up camp. Then, you will see with the guide which zone you will explore which way you will take to optimize the wind direction.
Here is some spots:
Snake Island: “Little trek for an amazing view point”.
It was called Snake Island because of the long stretch of sand that reaches the next island.
Dagal-Dagal: Traditional boatman village
Malacapao: “Considered as a true Paradise”
It’s island is a Two huge rocks, crowned with palm trees and adorned the white sand beach.
- 5pm: Back to Corong-Corong Beach
Price: p5800 per person all included
- Guide / Sailing Instructor
- Snorkelling gears
- Fishing rod
- All Food and drinks
- BBQ set
- Tools box
- Sanitary tent with solar shower & ecologic CR
- Solar shower
- First-aid kit
- Dry bag
- Assistance 24h/24
What do you need to bring? (max 2kg /person)
- Mosquito repellent,
- Beach & Bath Towel
- Sun Screen protection
- Your camera