From P700 / Boat : (2 persons / boat + 1 child maximum)
*A little sailing experience is needed.
Included: briefing with an instructor before departure.
What to bring: Swim-suit and wet-suit, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses and a bottle of water.
Sailing zone, part of TOUR B, far from the crowed, including:
- “Pinagbuyutan Island”: One of the most beautiful Island of Bacuit Bay. It’s about one-hour navigation to reach this Island. Take your lunch there, have a rest on your hamac or take a sunbath. Explore the marine life on snorkeling and try fishing!
- Sand-bar: “A romantic place in the middle of nowhere”. Full moment of relaxing in it incredible area.
- Snake Island: “Little trek for an amazing view point”. It was called Snake Island because of the long stretch of sand that reaches the next island.
- Dagal-Dagal: Traditional boatman village
- Malacapao: “Considered as a true Paradise”. It’s island is a Two huge rocks, crowned with palm trees and adorned the white sand beach.
Model Herplast 13,5, fleet of 12 catamarans
- Use : instructional, recreational
- Crew: children’s & adults
- Length: 15 m (13′ 7″)
Description of the boat
From 12 years old, this catamaran offers several possibilities: from the school trip to the seaside, to advances sailing under spinnaker to junior competitions.
Length : 4.15m
Width : 2.20m
Weight : 110kgs
Mast height : 6.30m
Mainsail m² : 7.88
Jib m²: 1.81
Boat’s equipments (Included)
Dry bag (15 liters)
Dry bag for electronics devices
Cellphone (Emmergency only)