Learn the basics of Sailing
Discover the basics in a one-hour sailing tutoring with an skill-experienced instructor.
1 HOUR LESSON
In this one-hour course composed of 2 lessons of 30 min (short theory and practice) with a skilled & experienced sailing instructor, you will discover the basics of sailing and you will be able to:
- tell which way the wind’s blowing
- understand the technical functioning of the boat, as well as the safety measures
- do the 2 “knots” you will ever need
- use the “sheet”, trim (adjust) the sail
- leave & back to the beach
- steer depending on the angle’s wind
- stop the boat
- control the jib
- return cross-head wind and practice taking.